The Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is my policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement allegations. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by one of my users, I would like you to send us a correct notice. All notices must comply with the DMCA notification requirements. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as:
– The owner of the copyrighted work (s), or
– A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and which will be removed or access to that will be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with proper interupload.com. link
4. Give me a web address whose link has been published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes your full name, address and phone number.
(For more information on the information required for correct notice, see 17 U.S.C. 512 (c) (3).)
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, plaintiffs who make a misrepresentation of copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of material costs, courts, and attorney’s fees.
Correct notice MUST contain the above information, or may be implied.
Send a notification to: [email protected]
Please allow up to 2 business days to get email response. Thank you for your understanding.